We at CBD For The People are proud of our line of formulas, which take some of the highest-quality, purest hemp extract possible and turn it into a wide array of highly bioavailable products that can be used daily. Each product manufactured and formulated is made with the most cutting-edge techniques in order to ensure that they are as effective as possible. All, of course, to reach your goals at last.
However, as you know, making sure that you’re taking the right amount of CBD with each dose is crucial. Why? Because you want to get the results that you’re hoping for.
Now, a lot of our customers ask us about dosages, as they want to ensure that they’re taking the proper amount to suit their particular needs and desires.
Why Does Dosage Matter Anyway?
Knowing how much of a product you should take per dose has everything to do with how that product will make you feel.
- Taking too low of a dose can leave you feeling disappointed and wondering why cannabidiol doesn’t seem to work for you, despite all that you’ve heard on the contrary.
- Taking too high of a dose isn’t considered dangerous, but it can make you feel groggy at a time of day when you would rather be focused on a particular task.
Dosage vs. Milligram Strength
It’s important to quickly explain the key differences between dosage and milligram strength.
- Dosage: Refers to the amount of product you take per dose
- Milligram Strength: Represents the number of milligrams of pure hemp that are in each dose.
You see, most CBD products consist of more than just, well, CBD. For instance, our tinctures dilute the hemp extract in a carrier oil. Each CBD tincture on the market can contain any number of milligrams of hemp. Therefore, a dropper’s worth of one tincture formula may give you just a little cannabidiol, while that same amount of another tincture can give you an incredibly high potency level.
Therefore, before you choose the proper dosage amount for a particular CBD product, make sure that you’ve chosen the correct milligram strength for those needs and goals. Of course, considering what it is that you want to achieve with hemp as well as your body weight.
What Goes into Determining the Dosage?
Determining the dosage of a particular CBD product has a lot to do with why you’re taking CBD in the first place as well as a couple of these other attributing factors:
- A person’s weight can be a contributing factor to determining the accurate dosage. When we sometimes here or see the words “recommended CBD dosage”, it can differ for instance between someone who weighs 125 lbs. compared to a person weighing in at 240 lbs.
- What type of health condition(s) does that person have. For instance, someone who wants something for occasional stress has needs that are quite different from someone who is dealing with severe arthritis. The best way to get an idea of the right dosage for you is always to speak with your doctor, who has more insight into the unique medical circumstances that you’re facing. From there, depending upon the severity, they will help recommend the dosage amount required.
Dosing Guide for CBD FTP Products
Now, let’s discuss the general dosing guides for products that we sell here at CBD For the People.
Our Uncut Vape Cartridges are uniquely popular, and they’re more potent than most carts on the market due to the uncut, unrefined formula that is naturally going to produce stronger effects.
So, how much vaping should you do in order to get a standard dose? Well, most people who use our cartridges say that one to three puffs is good enough for one session, as it gives them the amount of CBD they wanted to feel the desired effects.
But how does that translate into milligrams?
Generally, 1 to 3 milligrams works as a regular dose. For instance, let’s say you grab one of our 500mg cartridges—these contain 0.5 milliliters of wax. A milliliter contains about 50 puffs, so a couple of puffs is all that you need to take in what’s considered a standard dosage.
Our Sweet Wax Hemp Cartridges are just as potent, providing you with another powerful CBD experience. Because they’re vape cartridges just like the Uncut line discussed above, you would apply the same math to this product when trying to come up with the proper dosage. Basically, 1 to 3 puffs is a single serving, as this gives you the proper number of milligrams to feel the effects that you desire.
CBD hemp flower is the raw flowering buds of the hemp plant, which are untampered with to maintain their purity, chemical stability, and bioavailability. Our CBD Hemp Flower can be smoked or vaped, but the dosing is the same regardless of which option you choose.
A Quick Calculation Breakdown:
- Take the CBD Percentage, for example one of ours is 27% (factor in the equation is 0.27).
- Multiply 0.27 by 1,000 (CBD per gram in milligrams (mg))
- For this particular hemp flower, there are 270mg per gram.
Like the previous two above, 1 to 3 puffs count as a single serving. Try an eighth (4g) or a quarter (8g) today and see what creative uses you can come up with for your new botanical buddy!
Note: Some strains can be more potent than others, so keep that in mind.
Our Dark Tincture formula offers a highly potent and pure hemp extract that has not been processed and refined in a way that reduces its bioavailability. It’s available in a wide range of milligram strengths, and users are free to choose the strength based on how potent they want each dose to be. A typical tincture dose is one milliliter, which is essentially a dropper’s worth. Therefore, coming up with the right dosage amount when using a tincture is easy, as it’s just a full dropper.
Our CBD Isolate Tinctures follow the same rule as above, meaning that a single dropper’s worth counts as a full dose.
FTP Dark Topicals are applied to the skin rather than taken internally, which allows the cannabinoids to stay localized to the area onto which the product was applied. How much you should use per dose depends on the size of the surface area that you wish to cover, so there is no exact dosing guideline for this product. Just keep in mind that a topical salve could take somewhere in the range of an hour up to 48 hours for potential euphoria, all depending upon the dosage, milligram strength, how frequently the solution is being used, and even the seriousness of your condition.
CBD For The People Dark Softgels come in one milligram strength (25 per softgel), making it easy for users to find that said dosage. The closest way to calculate this is to take the following:
- Amount of Milligrams of CBD per Capsule
- Your Weight
- Your Condition
- How Severe Your Condition Might Be
From there, you can get an idea for how many capsules to take.
Note: Whichever strength you choose, 1 to 2 capsules count as the ideal starting daily dose, and you can modify from there depending on how strong you want the effects to be.
Dose Right in Order to Have that Amazing CBD Experience
At CBD FTP, we want our customers to have the best cannabidiol experience possible. That’s why we urge our customers to take into consideration the dosing guidelines that we’ve come up with, which make it easy to know that you’re getting the right amount of hemp with each serving to satisfy your needs.